Sunday, October 11, 2015

Third Graders Celebrate Dot Day Part Two!

After fantastic Skype sessions to celebrate Dot Day and creating dots using Quiver, the third graders continued the celebration. After  reading The Dot, they brought their iPads to the library and created dots using the Drawing Pad app. I love how incredibly easy it is to maneuver through this app, as well as the variety of drawing and painting tools that the students have access to. The students then took their pictures and put them into Book Creator. Each student was able to record themselves sharing how they were going to make their mark, whether it be at home, at school or in their community. I have loved listening to their final products and I am sure you will too.

I apologize for not having the correct diacritical marks. I was unable to make them on Book Creator.

















No comments:

Post a Comment